History

Lane has been meeting the challenges of the construction industry since its founding in 1934, in Bath, New York. Our focus on quality products, responsive customer service and technical expertise has afforded us a long history of growth and success.

75+ Years of Steady Growth

  • 1934 Founded by Ray Lane - Bath, New York
  • 1956 Plants added in Pennsylvania and Virginia
  • 1962 Acquired by Managers
  • 1969 Acquired by Bethlehem Steel, Plants added in New York,
    Pennsylvania and Virginia
  • 1979 Entered Powder Coating Business - Carlisle, Pennsylvania
  • 1986 Acquired by Managers
  • 1995 Opened HDPE Plant - Shippensburg, Pennsylvania
  • 1996 Acquired Statesville, NC Plant
  • 2002 Formed LongSpan Bridge & Culvert, LLC. Subsidiary
  • 2006 Added Aluminum Structural Plate Product to Pulaski, PA Plant
  • 2006 Transition to 100% ESOP ownership