Open Top Slotted Drain
Lane’s OTSD is a practical combination of pipe and inlet structure that reduces or eliminates the need for traditional catch basin structures, and has the added value of efficiently managing surface water sheet flow. A completely galvanized system constructed by securing a slotted grate atop Lane’s corrugated metal pipe, OTSD is designed specifically to intercept and convey sheet flow on roadways, loading docks, parking lots, airport surfaces or factory floors.
Open-top slotted drain pipe offers several advantages over a typical checkerboard paving pattern, with its array of catch basins and connecting pipe.
- Reduces the number of, or eliminates catch basins
- Reduces the length of pipe required to drain the site
- Simplifies the paving layout
- Reduces maintenance difficulty
- Open Top Slotted Drain Pipe
- Open-Top Slotted Drain 3-D Detail (A0128)
- Open-Top Slotted Drain Detail (A0165)
Did You Know?
Lane’s open-top slotted drain pipe is a convenient and economical way to collect sheet drainage.